Welcome to the CANA/ACNA Bulletin Board Forum

This bulletin board is intended for use by CANA/ACNA members and NA members at large.

To reduce the potential of spam flooding our bulletin board we have closed the registration section and instead direct NA members to use our new registration form.

Click here to register

Should you wish to contact the administrator of this forum visit the CANA/ACNA home page: http://www.canaacna.org

WSC Seating/Representation

This section is available for registered bulletin board members to start new topics or share on existing topics of interest. Comments shared is are viewable to all registered bulletin board members.
Paul

WSC Seating/Representation

Post by Paul »

WSC Seating has been an issue for as long as i have been around the conference and longer. There is no easy fix for this mainly because of the personal stake and attachment we have as members. Some of think we will lose our voice if we do not have our "people" physically sitting on the floor of the conference.

I am one who thinks our voice is carried in our groups and through our reps to the national level. At that point I am good with only 2 people attending the WSC on behalf of CANA for all the regions.

I am also in favour of downsizing the WB to 14 from 18.
Genina

Re: WSC Seating/Representation

Post by Genina »

Well personally I'm ok with 3 RD representing Canada. To my way of thinking 1 RD each from the West, Central & East would be most appropriate.

As for the WB yes to downsizing.